Monday, April 19, 2010

Thanks to well, EVERYONE!

Well, I have my plane ticket and my visa situation all sorted out! Actually having the plane ticket makes things feel so real. I cannot believe this is going to finally happen for me. I am so excited and thankful. I owe huge thanks to my grandma, Babo. She is going to help me out financially and support me by flying out with me for w few weeks before school starts. Thanks to her I am a citizen of the Czech Republic and I don't need to apply for a visa. I couldn't be where I am in the process with out her and all her love and support. I also need to thank my family and Zach for supporting me in this wild adventure. My mom and I are best friends so I know it will be hard on her, not to mention she will be super busy with helping me prepare but my brothers wedding is August 21st. There is so much to do for the wedding and I am just so so excited!! They are getting married 2 days before I leave. August will be one crazy month!

My mom, dad, brother and soon to be sister in law Paige are all planning to come over and visit! They will be in Prague just a few days after my birthday to celebrate! I can't wait for them to visit. I hope I'll know a lot of great places to take them too! Anyways, there won't be much to blog about until I leave but I think it'll be good practice for me to figure out how to do this before I leave :-D

1 comment:

  1. How incredibly exciting to have your ticket to go! I bet you're stoked beyond belief :) I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete